Friday, January 7, 2011

tidy me up saturday

Hello! Today is Saturday which means time to get everything in order for my first "real" week back at work. ""Real" as in back to a fully staffed office, client liason and project work that keeps me on my toes. The past week has been a week full of archiving, organising and general tidying up. A and I transformed the office into an organised haven (for the most part)! We were quite proud of our efforts. Now I just need to instil a little of this organisation in my own life. If only I could be as ruthless with discarding clutter- I have been called a "sentimental hoader" which can be true! I like A's idea of taking photos of items I am reluctant to let go of so I can have somewhat of a keepsake. This year I want to change my sentimental ways and start afresh with a clear, clean space. I purchased some gorgeous IKEA white boxes and magazine holders in my holidays so will start organising them.  Inspiration come to me .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment