Monday, January 24, 2011

like no other

Sometimes I think advertising was an odd choice for me to study at university. I always had an inkling that I wouldn't pursue it professionally as a career. 

But then I see an ad like this and I remember why. 

I studied it because I wanted to connect with people, I wanted to focus on the beauty in the world, I wanted to move people and be moved.  

To be part of a creative movement, where a bunch of passionate people get together and think "we want to create something that is meaningful and fulfilling and transcends to the extra-ordinary". To live for those small celebratory moments where a creative spark suddenly ignites. Looking back, studying it was a real blessing- and in fact, some of my closest friends also studied it.

I can imagine everyone involved in the below felt a real sense of joy and pride in creating this piece of art... and, after all, it's not everyday you get to be part of 250,000 bouncy balls being thrown down a San Fransisco street...

like.no.other 
 
credit: sony (click here to see making of)

No comments:

Post a Comment