Saturday, January 8, 2011

holiday windows

I love, love, love holiday windows! I think visual merchandising would be such a lovely job.. it reminds me of when I worked at a department store for 3 years during my university studies, and the VM team would be pottering about adding a reindeer here, a bauble there. The festive season may come and go, but it's nice to let it linger for a while, and I couldn't resist posting this creative genius! I can't believe it was only a few months ago I was standing outside these Berdorf windows... It makes me want to go back to New York.... Oneday we will no doubt reunite.


p.s. how delightful is the soundtrack? follow me by audrianna cole.

2 comments:

  1. Beth! I don't think I realised you were blogging! I love your work, you have great taste!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so lovely! How did you find me? I added you to my "favourite blogs" list on the side, but wasn't sure if it sent you an alert or not? Anyway I'm so glad you did :)

    ReplyDelete