Saturday, January 15, 2011

hung up on hot pink hangers

While I have a twitter account, I don't tweet too much. The last time I logged in, it had been around 200 days since I had last posted a tweet! I mostly like to just cruise/click around and read about whats happening in the world, and peer into the glamorous lives of others. In my journey through twitterville, I stumbled across this twitter profile picture of Nicky Hilton which caught my eye. Not only does she look gorgeous (loving her hair!), she also has a pretty neat set up in her closet. While you often see the wooden hangers in boutique clothes stores which are simple and elegant in white, or birch colour with a silver hook, the hot pink plastic hangers shown here are really cool and look great matched with all the white decor. Of course it helps when you have luxurious lust-worthy clothes to hang off them!

 

credit: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment