Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bumbles by buds beach

I had such an enjoyable time at the Gold Coast this past weekend. For breakfast on Sunday, G suggested we go to a gorgeous little new cafe, called "Bumbles" nestled away in Buds Beach. I wish I had a fully charged camera with me to take photos of the place! Instead, a few sneaky snaps on my iphone just had to do. I  am already looking forward to the next time I get to go back- I will definately be introducing it to family and friends :) 
 
Fresh pink and white roses
beige bows
tea light candles
The selection of sweets was to die for

Mid Sunday morning the place was packed- word travels fast!

Sneak peak from where we were seated into the cosy 'library' cafe space  

The pretty Miss G with the picture wall as a backdrop

Bumbles' pet owl perches amongst the sea shells

The old Queenslander/cottage has been transformed into such a beautiful space

Natural light filters in

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful spot! I really love the picture wall, such a sweet idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete