Wednesday, March 9, 2011

be as bright as can be

My blogging (and real life) friends K and A have inspired me with their Kate Spade posts recently! What a charming and cheerful brand :) Believe it or not I had already started collecting images of the lovely Spade products, ads, store decor. You can't help but smile when you see all the colour.
I think adding more colour to your life really does change your mood (I'd be quite interested in studying colour therapy) In a literal sense, wearing colour always lifts my spirits, making me more happy, confident, and inspires creativity.
Why do we define things in life as either black or white, or somewhere in the "grey area"? Why don't we talk in tangerine, turquiose, gold, magenta?  Maybe I will have to start a new trend! So take a moment to see the world through rose coloured glasses...





  












1 comment: