Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new years resolutions: happiness






This is one of the affirmations in my "A little bird told me" card set and a new years resolution of mine :)
This year I am focusing on doing what makes me happy. Often  I can put other people's happiness above mine in order to try to please them... but it dawned on me that it is unhelpful as how can I make other people happy if I am not commited, first and foremost, to being 100% happy myself? I have already begun to consciously shift my way of thinking and my actions and have started to see a positive change already. It feels kinda liberating- the freedom to let go and to focus on the awesome experience that is happiness :)


P.S. The  calendar picture is from Kikki K and it was a belated christmas present I received   :)
 Mum bought it for me last week when we spent the day at the Gold Coast. I took her to Marina Mirage as I wanted her to experience the chocolate phenomena which is Max Brenner but we had a slight diversion to my favourite stationery shop while we were there :)

P.S.S. Lots of smiley faces in this post- fitting seeing as it is all about happiness ! (I even made a new caterogy of happiness for my blog- see below label)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment