Thursday, January 26, 2012

happy australia day


 I spent yesterday in traditional Australia Day style at a friend's back deck BBQ - complete with sausages and tomato sauce, cricket, a blow up pool and Triple J's Hottest 100. While all the boys were watching cricket, the girls went inside and played Wii Bowling and Tennis doubles. It was my first time playing Wii and it was lots of fun once I got the hang of it! I even managed to get several strikes in bowling once my technique was downpat haha.

As I did last year on my blog (wow can't believe how fast a year of blogging has gone!) I wanted to make a special mention to some of my favourite music featured in Triple J's Hottest 100. I was very pleased to hear Matt Corby's moving song "Brother" make it to number 3 in the countdown.  


No comments:

Post a Comment