Monday, January 2, 2012

catch up post: christmas hosting

Wow it has been a long time since I posted a blog! I have been meaning to post about my little christmas dinner I hosted a few weeks ago. Each  year, my friends from highschool and I get together over christmas to catch up and exchange secret santa presents. This year it was decided it would be hosted at my place :) My roomate Jess has a wonderful eye for design and helped me set the table to look most festive including a very masterfully arranged centrepiece.

All in all it was a wonderful night with good food, lots of laughter, and just a great time with old friends :)  

Table places

Our centre piece

Indoor table setting

The outdoor table setting


Hannah opening her presents

 Liz and Emma by the christmas tree


The boys chilling

 Some of the desserts spread

No comments:

Post a Comment