Sunday, September 18, 2011

everything happens for...


I want to make special mention here of my friend Jess.

As they say "everything happens for a reason", this too is true for our friendship. From our first day meeting at uni when I mistook you for my best friend as you had the same hair, to the fortuneous day of us both moving out on the same day, and conveniently moving in together!

Thanks for always making me smile with your happy nature, your hilarious antics haha, filling our home with fresh flowers, teaching me how to cook and your inspiring blog posts, hand written letters and photography (instagrams!).

I've enjoyed spending more time with my new roommate lately and hope that we will still be swinging in the park when we are old ladies!!!

P.S. The photo of us was fished up from Myspace from our uni days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment