Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i want to ride my bicycle, my bicycle

Exploring my new area and rode along the most glorious bike path on the weekend! Green grass, trees, ponds with ducks, scrub turkeys and lots of happy people out enjoying exercising- walking with friends/partners/dogs, jogging, cycling. I had walked along parts of there before with my friend Hannah who was a local of the area at the time, and it was actually one thing I was really looking forward to about moving into the area. I had been meaning to re-discover it for months now and am so glad I did- happy to report it didn't disappoint and I hope to make it a regular occurance :)


P.S. Inspired by this picture from PUBLIC bikes. I think I may have to whip out my yellow dress and jean jacket and give them a second life!

No comments:

Post a Comment