Thursday, May 5, 2011

a royal affair

One week on, I wonder what Kate and William are up to as royal newlyweds. 
Here I share my favourite royal wedding moments.

The first glimse of the dashing princes.


I really liked how the Queen wore a yellow outfit! I thought it was perfect for such a joyous occassion and she matches all the reds and golds of the pomp and pagentry.

The cute bridesmaids and paigeboys.

 That dress! Kate looked so beautiful. Her sister Pippa is very striking as well.

This was actually my favourite part of the ceremony- Cheeky Harry turns around and gets a peek of Kate, and whispers to his brother, here she is now. It made me feel giddy with happiness imagining the butterflies William would be feeling at this moment!

 
When William first saw Kate he told her she looked lovely, really beautiful. He also had a little joke with Kate's father Michael that it was suppose to be just a small family affair.

The carriage ride. Sigh.

The famous balcony kiss and Prince William's now infamous little goddaughter holding her hands over her ears to block out the thousands of cheers!

That crowd; mind-blowing. It makes me want to be in London!

The after party dress-
I love how she had an opportunity to wear a modern wedding dress too.

No comments:

Post a Comment