Thursday, February 3, 2011

the year of the rabbit

With the ringing in of the new year, and then the ringing in of the chinese new year, there was much talk of finally closing the tumultuous chapter which was the “Year of the Tiger” and easing into the peace and calm of the "Year of the Rabbit". To my surprise and delight, I stumbled across a feature article a few days ago on chinese new year horoscopes, and I found out that I am a "rabbit"! It's my year, I thought. After reading the following I am motivated to shoot for the stars and go above and beyond to get there.

RABBIT- You are a dreamer
At long last your year has arrived. Trust your instincts, go at your own pace and everything you've hoped for will eventuate. The year will take a month or two to get moving in the direction you want, but once it does, you'll need to hold on tight to keep up. At times it may even require you to leap higher than you may have wanted to, but the results of your efforts will be worth it

So here is...
to 2011
to being a rabbit
to being a dreamer 
to leaping higher



































print credit: trafalgarsquare

P.S.  Keeping with the bunny theme here are some cute flickr videos of "George"

credit: jess manea

No comments:

Post a Comment